CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm on a roll!

This looked interesting, so I'll fill it out and let you read it!

Name: Rachel!
Eye Color: Not sure: my driver's license says hazel if that helps, but a lot of times they look more blue/green nowadays.
Shoe size: Either a ten or eleven, depending on the brand- for example, the Nine West pumps I bought yesterday were 10.
Height: I'd say 5'8" on a good day. Don't ask me what it could be on a bad day.
What brands are you wearing right now? Brands? Like clothing? I'm wearing my Allen Animal Shelter shirt and some Access 9 capri pj bottoms from kohls. I also have a Dell laptop sitting on my lap, if that counts.
Favorite Number: See last post- I don't have one!
Favorite drink: Diet Coke or Diet Citrus Green Tea
Favorite Month: November (but not for Thanksgiving- just because it's a cool month)
Favorite Breakfast: Toast, with butter. And a Diet Coke. Or, occasionally, Starbucks. Mmm.
***********Have You Ever*****************
Love/Liked someone so much it made you cry? Negative.
Been in a police car: Not in my memory.
Came close to dying: Yes! That car swinging out of the Chick-fil-a parking lot onto North Street into my lane... *shudder* But I came close to dying with a carload of friends, so it's all good.
Been in a hot tub: I think I have, actually.
Fallen asleep in school: Yes: back in the day, we called it nap time.
Broken someone's heart: If I have, it's news to me.
Cried when someone died: Are you kidding? I cry when a fictional character dies...
Fell off your chair: *twitches* Yes... although "fell" really should be changed to "fallen"
Saved e-mails: Gmail saves all of me emails. HA!
Ever been cheated on?: For that to happen, I would need a significant other...
***********What is-****************
Your room like: Which one? The one at home? Or the one at school? How about we describe both! Home- bright green, a bit messy, with blue and white curtains. Quite empty given my absence at school, but currently full of things I need to put in the car. School- clean, cold, tastefully decorated, and homey.
Last thing you ate? Dinner last night was amazing hamburgers my dad grilled, on onion rolls and with sharp cheddar cheese. Waffle fries with it.
--------------------------Ever Had- -------------------------------
Chicken pox: Yup, second grade. All I can remember is being itchy and oatmeal baths.
Sore throat: Uhm, yeah, I think everybody has: mine always came from yelling too much at the football games.
Stitches: Nope.
-------------------------Do You------------------------------------
Believe in love at first sight? *shrug* It sounds nice...
Like picnics? Not particularly- something about eating outside on the ground seems a little... *shudder*
Like school? I can't give you an objective answer on that... I have conflicts of interest.
-----------------------Questions-----------------------------------
Who was the last person you danced with? Uhm- probably my friends at college.
Who makes you smile? My family and my friends.
------------------Who---------------------------------
Did you last yell at? LOL- my brother
Do you wear contact lenses or glasses? Both, though I've been wearing my glasses a lot more than I used to.
Do you like yourself? Eh, most days I do.
---------------------Final Questions---------------------------
Favorite song? It changes too much.
What did you do today? Er... got up. Oh, and I checked my email and forums. It's 7:50- what do you expect?!
----------------------RANDOM--------------------------------
Hate someone in your family? I supremely dislike, sometimes, but probably not hate.By the by, this quiz lies- the last section said final questions.
Good singer? Am I a good singer? Ha! Suffice to say there was a reason I opted for band over choir.
Diamond or pearl? Diamond's my birthstone, pearls are less ostentatious.
Are you oldest? Of my siblings? Yes. Of other things, no.
Indoors or outdoors? In, most days.
----------------------------Today did you------------------------------
Talk to someone you like? I talked to my mommy.
Get sick? I hope not... that's the last thing I want. I'm attributing a icky stomach to the fact that I don't like leaving to go back to school, even though I always like it when I get there.
Sing? Not yet- although given that I'll be driving for 3 and a half hours, I imagine that I'll sing at least once.
Talked to an ex: Don't have any except for ex-roommates, two of which I'm not really on speaking terms with.
Miss someone: I imagine I'll miss my family when I get to Nac.
Tell someone you loved them? Yup- my daddy before he left for work.
----------------------------Last person who---------------------------
You talked to on the phone? Uh... good question. Not a lot of phone communication going on.
Drove in the car with you? My mom.
Went to the movies with you? My family. We saw Yes Man.
----------------------------HAVE YOU-------------------------------------------
Been to Mexico: N'ole.
Been to Canada: Negative, eh?
Been to Africa: Er, no. Although I know someone who has and I've seen the pictures.
----------------Random-----------------------
Do you have a crush on someone: Fictional characters if anyone.
What books are you reading right now? Well, I just finished my mom's class book "A Paradise Called Texas", and I've been re-reading the Chronicles of Narnia.
Best feeling in the world: I imagine it depends on the person.
Future kids names? No idea: kids won't be coming for a long while.
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Of course!
What's under your bed? Bed at home? Lots of crap, dust, and perhaps a cat sleeping.
Who do you really hate? Hate? I don't think I hate anybody.
Do you have a job: Yup! I babysit music students and reinforce how they're supposed to act in a concert. It's technically called recital crew, but I think it's a bit of teacher training, too.
Ever liked someone you didn't have a chance with? Fictional characters are so hard to pin down... ;)
Are you lonely right now: Not really- I've got animals and an obnoxious little bro to keep me company.

No comments: